Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Cellphone in water

Recently, I dropped my cellphone in water. A friend of mine mentioned that if you bury (or cover) the cellphone in rice, rice will absorb all moisture. Last time around, I immediaely switched it off, removed the battery, cleaned and put it in an oven overnight with just the light on and without switching on the oven. I did it this time for an hour and turned it on. Even though the keypad lit up, the screen was bluish green as if somebody punched it. Thus I put it in my rice drum and covered the cell all around with rice. Came back after four hours- Voila! there you go- I got my cell phone back and working.

Good Luck to everyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi AARAAR,
Nice trick. This deserves much better dissemination. So put it in Geni!
Rasika!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home